Important: Do not install ATI (AMD) Driver using windows update, If you did, uninstall the updates first before proceed with the driver installation.
We only need 2 drivers which is
ATI HD 5000 series (5450 or 5650 etc)
Version 188.8.131.52 218MB
Touchpad driver. : Download
B. Graphic Installation.
1. we need to install the graphic manually using device manager. To open device manager Right-click on the Start screen icon then click on Device Manager.
2. Extract VGA_AMD_184.108.40.206_W7x64_A.zip and remember the location.
3. On the device manager right click on standard VGA and select update driver
4. Select browse my computer for driver software.\
5. Select "Let me pick from a device driver from my computer".
6. Click NEXT and the select HAVE DISK the click BROWSE.
7. Now point to the driver folder we extracted earlier and select the avilable INF file.
8. Continue with on screen instruction until installation finish.